Columbus Day celebrates the anniversary of Christopher Columbus's arrival in the Americas on October 12, 1492. It's also celebrated as Indigenous Peoples' Day, Día de la Raza, and Fiesta Nacional in some countries and states. This wax seal stamp is ideal for any Columbus Day projects.
- 12 Designs to Choose From: including Anchor, Compass, Ship's Wheel, Dreamcather, Globe, Ship, etc.
- 4 Head Sizes: 25mm (1"), 30mm (1.18"), 35mm (1.38") and 40mm (1.57") in diameter. 25mm and 30mm are more commonly used; 35mm and 40mm for high detail arts.
- 8 Handle Finish Options: fancy, walnut, black, silver tone, gold tone, rose gold tone, bronze tone, and copper tone (35mm and 40mm stamps are only available in gold, black, fancy and walnut handles. If you choose other colors, we will replace it with the gold handle);
- Beautifully packed in a burlap pouch of random color for FREE;
- You can choose to upgrade your wax seal stamp to Starter Kit (+1 melting spoon) or Premium Kit (+1 melting spoon & mixed color wax beads). Get everything you need for a perfect wax seal in one click and save up to 25%! Details of the kits can be found in pictures 5 and 6.
- For instructions on creating the perfect wax seal please visit here.