About Wax Seal Stamps
What is a wax seal?
Sealing wax is a wax material of a seal which, after melting, hardens quickly (to paper, parchment,
ribbons and wire, and other material) forming a bond that is difficult to separate without noticeable
tampering. Wax is used to verify something such as a document is unopened, to verify the sender's
identity, for example with a signet ring, and as decoration.
Since the advent of a postal system, the use of sealing wax has become more for ceremony than security.
Modern times have required new styles of wax, allowing for mailing of the seal without damage or
removal. These new waxes are flexible for mailing and are referred to as glue-gun sealing wax, faux
sealing wax and flexible sealing wax.
Can I mail the wax sealed envelopes?
If you want to place wax seals on the outer envelope and send them through by mail:
1. Ask for the hand cancelling and hand sorting service at your local post office. This will eliminate
running the envelopes through the sorting machine which can damage the seals.
2. Use glue gun wax sticks. They are more
pliable than traditional sealing wax.
How much does a custom wax seal stamp cost?
It depends on how "custom" you want your wax seal to be. We provide two types of custom wax seal
1. Customize initial/names using our
templates: the price starts at 19.99 USD. We have over 80 design temples for you to choose from,
where you can customize your initial, name, and even date of the special day. The price starts from
2. Fully customize with your
image: the price starts at 27.99 USD. Send us your picture such as company logo, family crest, coat
of arms, and signature, our artist can help you convert the image into wax seal design and make a wax
seal stamp out of it.
I need to seal a lot of invitations. What equipment shall I use?
If you're planning to seal dozens of invitations, then using the
electric melting pot or the
glue gun is the quickest, cleanest and most efficient method. Both of them are easy-to-use and no
The electric melting pot is a combination of being traditional and modern. You can enjoy the fun of
wax sealing and have the efficiency at the same time. It works with both wax sticks and wax
The glue gun is more for efficient. It works only with the glue gun wax seal sticks.
We also recommend using multiple stamps of the same engraving. Thus you can continue seal with a
second stamp while the first one cools down.
What size of stamp head should I order?
Our standard stamp head is round, coming in 4 size options: 25mm (1"), 30mm (1.18"), 35mm (1.38") and
40mm (1.57") in diameter.
25mm and 30mm are more commonly used; 35mm and 40mm for high detail arts like family crests.
We also provide 20mm round, 50mm round and unconventional shapes like opal, square, rectangle and heart.
Contact us for their sizes and quotes.
Do you customize wax seal stamps?
We provide two types of custom wax seal stamps:
1. Customize initial/names using our
templates: we have over 80 design temples for you to choose from, where you can customize your
initial, name, and even date of the special day.
2. Fully customize with your image:
if none of our designs appeal to you, you can also send us your picture such as company logo, family
crest, coat of arms, and signature, our artist can help you convert the image into wax seal design
and make a wax seal stamp out of it!
How to make a wax seal with wax beads and a melting spoon
1. Place 2 to 3 wax beads onto a metal spoon and heat gently from below using a candle.
2. Quickly pour the melted wax onto your project.
3. Press your stamp firmly into the wax and hold for 10 to 15 seconds.
4. Once the wax has cooled, you will be able to lift the stamp out cleanly with very little effort.
5. Wipe the remaining wax off the spoon before it cools.
How to make a wax seal with the electric melting pot
1. Put some wax sticks or beads in the melting
pot and plug it in.It takes 2 to 3 minutes for the wax to melt. 2. In the meantime, we can grease
the stamp head and its side with a little cooking oil or skin oil. It can make demolding much easier.
3. Pour some melted wax onto what you want to seal.
4. Press the stamp firmly into the wax. Wait 20 to 30 seconds for the wax to be set.
5. Once the wax has cooled, hold the envelope and lift the stamp gently.
How to make a wax seal with the glue gun
1. Insert 2 wax sticks into the glue gun.
2. Heat up the glue gun with
the wax inside for about 5-8 minutes.
3. Pull the trigger to release the desired amount of wax onto your project and wait 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Press down the stamp on the hot wax.
5. Let the stamp set for a few seconds before lifting from the wax.
Can you make self adhesive wax seal stickers of my logo?
Yes, we do! Simply email us your logo and tell us your preferred seal
size, color and how many you need, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Can I get the wax beads in a specific color instead of in mixed color for the premium kit?
Yes, simply leave us a message in the Order Notes field of what color you want.
Can you make a wax seal stamp with my logo?
Yes, we can! You can place an order for fully custom wax seal stamp with your
Here is the process:
1. Select the stamp size, handle style and the kit you want.
2. Upload your artwork using the upload function. We will charge $5 USD design fee if your image
needs redesigning, simplifying or converting.
3. If you have details to provide us about aspects of your artwork, please make notes in the Notes
4. Finalize your order and complete the payment process.
5. Once we receive your payment, our designer will create a draft artwork of your stamp for your approval
within 1-2 business days.
6. We will proceed with production once you've approved the draft work.
Can I use your custom wax seal template but remove the date?
Yes, of course! Simply tell us in the Order Notes field and our artist will remove it for you.
What plug adapter shall I choose for the melting pot / glue gun?
Our standard plug is unpolarized two-pin US plug (Type A). If you live outside the United States, you will need a plug adapter to use the melting pot/glue gun. If you haven't got one, you can purchase from us together with the melting machine. Use the adapter type according to your location. Feel free to contact us if you are still unclear about the plug type.
Can you customize sealing wax color?
If you cannot find the color you are looking for in our online shop, send us a picture of the color you want by email. We might have it somewhere in our warehouse!
About Payment & Shipping
What payment method do you accept?
On the website we accept payment via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express) and PayPal. This allows you to make a purchase at any time, day or night.
Wire Transfer, Western Union and company Purchase Orders are also accepted. They will all be handled through our accounting department. Contact us so we can create an invoice for your order.
Why was my payment declined?
Payments can fail for a variety of reasons:
- The card information you entered, such as billing address, CVC code, or expiry date do not match.
- Payment was made from a new computer/phone
- Insufficient funds on your debit card.
- Online payment is disabled.
We suggest you contact your bank to confirm the specific reasons. If the problem persists, you can choose to use a different card or payment method.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide! Simply enter your country and zip code at the checkout page, and the shipping fee and delivery time will be calculated automatically. We offer free international standard shipping on orders over 50 USD, free priority shipping on orders over 70 USD, and free VIP express shipping on orders over 150 USD.
How long does it take for the delivery?
It depends on your location and the shipping method you choose.
We provide three shipping methods:
- Standard Shipping: takes about 20 days to reach most countries.
- Priority Shipping: takes about 10 to 15 days to reach most countries.
- VIP Express Shipping: the fastest one which takes less than one week to reach most countries.
More information about shipping can be found at the checkout page.
How can I track my order?
We will send you the tracking number and URL of courier's website by email or SMS once your order is fulfilled.
Do you wholesale your wax seal stamps?
Yes, we do. If you are interested in selling our wax seal stamps and sealing accessories in your shop, contact us with your desired products and quantity for more information.
I got the error message "503 Service Unavailable" on the order tracking site.
It could be the temporary server connection issue. Please refresh or try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us here and we will provide you with the latest tracking information.