Buy one, get one 50% OFF mix & match sitewide through Aug 31!
If you're planning to seal dozens of invitations, then using this electric sealing wax warmer is the quickest, cleanest and most efficient method. It works with both modern glue gun wax sticks and traditional wax beads.
- EASY to use; no flame required.
- WORKS with both 10mm glue gun wax sticks and wax beads.
- Measures 11.5cm/4.5" in diameter and 7cm/2.75" in height, with a capacity of 50ml/1.7oz.
- Voltage: 60 Watts.
- Includes melting pot only. Sealing wax must be purchased separately.
- North America power plug. Buy together with our adapter for use in other countries.
How To Use A Melting Pot:
- Put some wax sticks or beads in the melting pot and plug it in.
- It takes 2 to 3 minutes for the wax to melt. In the meantime, we can grease the stamp head and its side with a little cooking oil or skin oil. It can make demolding much easier.
- Pour some melted wax onto what you want to seal.
Press the stamp firmly into the wax. Wait 20 to 30 seconds for the wax to be set.
- Once the wax has cooled, hold the envelope and lift the stamp gently.
International Standard Shipping & Handling (12-15 business days plus production time)
Priority Shipping & Insurance (7-12 business days plus production time)
VIP Express Shipping & Insurance (4-7 business days plus production time) - Phone number required
* When orders reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Our shipping rate is weight-based. Please add the desired item(s) to the shipping cart and head to the checkout to calculate shipping costs.
* Free international standard shipping on orders over 49 USD, free priority shipping on orders over 60 USD, and free VIP express shipping (remote service fee excluded) on orders over 149 USD.
||Starting shipping cost
|Europe (*excl. IS, ME, XK)
|South America (*excl. FK)
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
AMZ Deco offers returns and exchanges, please refer to our Returns Policy Page.